Data protection declaration for Lawyer Sybille Böse-Tarsia, www.boese-tarsia.eu
1 - Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Sybille Böse-Tarsia Attorney at Law, Nickisch-Rosenegkstrasse 9, D-14129 Berlin, Germany, Email: email@example.com; Phone: +49 (0)30 - 804 03 588 Fax: +49 (0)30 - 803 55 29.
2 - Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.boese-tarsia.eu, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Websites from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider,
- Websites accessed by the user's system through our website.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing and temporary storage of log files is art. 6,para 1, s. 1 ( f )GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as a person.
b) Contacting us
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us by e-mail. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily (see 5. below)
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with art. 6 para. 1, s. 1 ( a,b) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
3 - Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to art. 6, para.1, s. 1, (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to art. 6 para. 1, s. 1, (f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 (c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to art. 6 para. 1, s1, (b) GDPR.
- if we use subcontractors to provide our services, we take appropriate legal precautions as well as appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant legal regulations.
- the transfer of data to third parties, countries (i.e. countries outside the EU) takes place either if an appropriate level of data protection, user consent or legal permission is available.
4 - Cookies
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to art. 6, para 1, s. 1 (f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5 - Contact form for e-mail contact
5.1 Description, purpose and scope of data processing
There is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored.
This data covers:
- e-mail address
- telephone number
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
- the IP address of the user
- the date and time of registration
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only for the treatment of the establishment of contact. In the event of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the transmission serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
Your consent will be obtained for the processing of the data and reference will be made to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
5.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is art. 6 para. 1,( a) GDPR if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is art. 6 para. 1,( f) GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is art. 6 para 1, (b)GDPR.
5.3 Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user is finished. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
5.4 Possibility of objection and elimination
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
6 - Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the data protection authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
7 - Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6 para. 1, s., 1 ,( f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
8 - Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the upper status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9 - Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and services above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.boese-tarsia.eu/datenschutz.